What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you enroll on our site or fill out a paper enrollment form. If not enrolling, you may visit our site anonymously.
When registering on our site, we will request information from you on the form. You will be asked to enter:
- Your name
- Birth date
- Telephone number
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Relevant financial information
All of this is used to aid in your membership and for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing your account, we will use the information to contact you.
What choices do you have?
- You may choose to not provide certain information, but the information that is asked for is required to provide you with membership benefits.
- You may use the "Help" portion of the toolbar to help you in preventing your browser from accepting new cookies or to find out how to disable them completely. This may make accessing certain portions our website a little slower.
- You can add or update your information by calling 866-696-6527 or emailing us at: email@example.com.
What do we use your information for?
- Customer service, notification of membership updates, billing transaction confirmation or error messages, account status updates, and any other correspondence required to provide quality membership benefits.
- Authorized transaction processing and any attending correspondence.
- Provider recruiting - If you refer a dentist to us for recruiting, your name may be shared with that dental office as part of that recruiting process.
- Membership Verification - providers may contact us to verify the status of your membership. We will only share that information which is necessary for the provider to correctly offer any eligible discounts.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through email or phone calls from you. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any unrelated company, without consent.
How do we protect your information?
Information is housed on a secure server and is encrypted according to industry standards. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Personal information is not sold or distributed to other entities unless it directly relates to the services available to you as part of the Direct Access program.